Robert E. Guertin Jeweler, Inc. needed an updated website that reflected their brand, featured current product offerings, and would resonate with potential customers. Technical issues also needed to be addressed as outdated WordPress versions, themes and plugins were detected.
Basimos Digital Marketing’s solution
- An easy to navigate, clean, mobile responsive, search engine-friendly website that features vibrant photos.
- A jewelry catalog that allows visitors to search and view a selection of jewelry by style, designer and/or collection.
- Wishlist feature that allows visitors to add a product from the jewelry catalog to their own personal wishlist and then print to bring to store.
- A blog to educate visitors about jewelry
- An integrated Instagram account feed that features their latest posts.
- A newsletter signup form that integrates with their existing Constant Contact account allows visitors to sign up for email notifications of new products, sales and upcoming events.
- An ongoing maintenance plan to assist with security and keep website technical components up to date.